Back to jobs listings
Growth & Marketing - Paris - Intern
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing
platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Your role will be to develop cities and areas where Drivy Open should be strongly present with a specific focus on growing the number of private car owners.
What you’ll work on
- Contribute to recruiting new private car owners, from getting leads on the ground, to converting leads over the phone.
- Ensure the Drivy brand stands out, implementing and monitoring the branding of our fleets and car parks
- Engage with our owner communities to ensure they give a high-quality service to our customers and help them grow on the platform, via meetups or CRM (with the help of our Content Manager Belgium)
- Collaborate with our Marketing Manager to test local channels to acquire new customers
- Support in organising events
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Morena our Marketing and Communications Manager Belgium
- Close Collaboration with our Flemish Content Manager Lauren
- Global marketing team
What you'll bring to the table
- A strong communicator, you’re highly outgoing and energetic
- Experience in marketing, sales or events organisation and/or studying, ideally a marketing/business related degree
- You are willing to go and meet our local community on the ground by organizing events in our main cities
- Hands-on mentality: you are results driven and you are ready to go on the ground to make things happen
- Ability to take the initiative and easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment
- Attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Good team player with an innovative and creative mindset
- Fluent in French and English, standard notions of Dutch would be a big plus
- Knowledge of the Belgian market would also be a big plus
- Passionate about the upcoming changes in the sharing economy and mobility industry
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact