Back to jobs listings
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Corporate - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing
platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
Your job consists of getting world-class profiles on board, by building a pipeline of exceptional candidates, and making sure we get the most out of our selection and interview process.
What you'll work on
- Source talent: you'll proactively contact candidates on social networks. You may also work with recruitment agencies for certain positions, and will manage them. You’ll post and advertise job offers, push for internal referrals, participate in recruiting events, mine social networks and use any other creative methods you can conceive of to locate qualified individuals.
- Manage the interview process and provide the best experience for candidates
- Train hiring managers and interviewers to be good recruiters themselves
- Write compelling job descriptions with the hiring manager involved. You need to be able to understand the details of many different positions, challenge what the hiring manager thinks
- Maintain the Candidate Database to keep a healthy pool of qualified applicants
NB: administrative part of HR (like contracting, payroll) is not part of your role
Who you'll work with
- The scope of the position is international - you're working from the Paris head office on all countries where Drivy by Getaround wants to be present
- You’ll be working hand in hand with Jordan, our Technical Talent Acquisition Manager
- Reporting to our Head of HR (to be hired soon)
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience and talent for recruiting: knowledge of interview techniques and good skills at reading people
- Experience in building teams, and a great instinct for it
- You already have experience working in an international environment
- At least 4 years of professional experience
- Startup and tech culture & network: you’re ideally well connected to the tech ecosystem in Paris or elsewhere
- Fluent in English and French
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact