Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- Efficiently acquire customers and cars, so we can sustainably increase our acquisition budget by 10x, and grow much faster.
What you’ll work on
- Manage and develop a team of traffic managers who are responsible for customer and car acquisition across 6 countries
- Develop a cross-channel strategy, identifying the best global channels to grow our new customers and new car bases
- Determine the right metrics (acquisition costs) and tools (bidding, attribution) for the team to achieve targets
- Oversee the multimillion euro marketing budgets of all the countries we operate in
- Look for new acquisition levers that will ensure growth in the future
- Drive improvements for landing pages aimed directly at increasing conversion
Who you’ll work with
- Direct report to Jean-Baptiste, our Director of Revenue Growth.
- Manage a team of 2 marketers
What you’ll bring to the table
- You have at least 5yrs of B2C online acquisition marketing, ideally on a two-sided platform
- You thoroughly understand marketing technology: MMP, DMP, JBDL, Tag Manager, Adserver, Ad Automation, affiliate tracking software (One acronym is made up. Can you spot it?)
- An experience in app acquisition is a great plus
- Outstanding analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- You have first hand experience managing multimillion euro budgets
- You have attempted to solve multi-channel and cross-device attribution
- You have managed a small team of marketers
- You are able to collaborate with a lot of different teams, including creative teams and growth analysts
- You have a good level of English
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.