Back to jobs listings
City marketing intern, UK
Growth/Marketing - London - Intern
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
- Your role will be to help developing Drivy in our key cities and locations with high potential, with a specific focus on growing the number of private car owners.
What you'll work on
- Contribute to recruiting new private car owners, from getting leads on the ground, to converting leads over the phone.
- Ensure the Drivy brand stands out, implementing and monitoring the branding of our fleets and car parks
- Perform research and analysis to form plans for new locations and key cities
- Collaborate with our Marketing Manager to test local channels to acquire new customers
- Support in organising events
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Mathilde our Marketing Manager UK
- Local UK team and Global marketing team
What you'll bring to the table
- A strong communicator, you’re highly outgoing and energetic
- Experience in marketing, sales or events organisation and/or studying, ideally a marketing/business related degree
- Passionate about the upcoming changes in the sharing economy and mobility industry
- Hands-on mentality: you are results driven and you are ready to go on the ground to make things happen
- Ability to take the initiative and easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment
- Attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Good team player with an innovative and creative mindset
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Being part of a great team of people working on the UK: 6 young people working on biz dev, account management, marketing and comms.
- Cool offices in WeWork Old Street.
- Start-up spirit, projects move forward quickly and your opinion counts.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
Ideal start date: May-June 2019
Minimum 4-6 months contract, longer applications welcome