Back to jobs listings
German Customer Support Associate
Customer Support - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- At Drivy, you are one of the pillars of our success. You love receiving greetings from your users and see that satisfied clients becomes Drivy’s enthusiastic ambassadors.
- Car is broken? Rental has been cancelled? Driver is unreachable? You will be facing new challenges every day, and will use your abilities to listen and act fast.
What you’ll work on
- Assist the Operations Manager in overseeing the German support team
- Liaise with support agents on a daily basis by answering their questions and arbitrating the most complex cases, contacting our users and partners directly (by phone or email) whenever necessary.
- Help introduce new processes and monitor their correct implementation
- Regularly visit our support team in Barcelona, providing guidance and feedback to ensure they deliver the best possible service to our users
- Raise improvements to the platform and our service with other teams (product, marketing, tech)
Who you’ll work with
- You’ll be reporting directly to Kirsten, our Customer Service Operations Manager for the German market
- You will join our international team of 15 people based in Paris (02ème) and already composed of French, German, Spanish, Dutch... team members.
What you’ll bring to the table
- You are perfectly fluent in German and have a good level of English.
- You have sound judgment, applying appropriate measures of both empathy and logic to any given situation.
- You are proactive and autonomous, recognising which tasks need doing and taking the necessary action without prompting. Y
- ou are passionate about human contact : you love listening, understanding and explaining.
- You are highly organised and a wiz with details. Complex processes pose no problems for you.
- You can handle difficult situations by phone or email and stay calm in all circumstances.
What we offer
- Drivy by Getaround is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy by Getaround.
Bonus: you’re a car lover