Back to jobs listings
Recruiting Coordinator Intern
Corporate - Paris - Intern
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- As a Recruiting Coordinator Intern, you'll help ensure our hiring process is as smooth as possible for candidates.
Who you’ll work with
- The scope of the position is international - you'll be working from the Paris office and coordinate hiring processes for all our European offices (Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, London)
- You’ll be working hand in hand with the recruiting team and report to Jordan
What you’ll work on
- Provide smooth and timely communication with candidates to deliver the best candidate experience
- Craft attractive job descriptions and keep them up-to-date on the different job boards and platforms
- Help the recruiting team identify and source qualified candidates
- Plan and schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers using Lever, book meeting rooms, and help coordinate follow-ups
- Welcome candidates during onsite interviews and be a Drivy ambassador
- Maintain a clean and up-to-date candidate base in our applicant tracking system (ATS) and provide monthly reports on our hire metrics (source of hire, time to fill...)
- Progressively take part in other areas of talent acquisition such as screening and interviewing
What you’ll bring to the table
- A strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- A genuine desire to make potential candidates’ experience better
- Great interpersonal skills to build strong relationships fast
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Knowledge of and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Nice to have:
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact