Back to jobs listings
Product - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Design the most impactful and intuitive features that our users will love
- As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, owning the experience for a wide area of the Drivy product and making a strong impact on our company strategy.
What you'll be working on
- Lead all phases of our Design process by overseeing ideation, user flows, pixel-perfect UI and user testing
- Help define the vision, priorities & goals for each project working hand in hand with product managers (challenge product strategy and user needs)
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ship a well crafted and cohesive experience on each platform
- Participate in shaping Drivy’s Design culture and collaborate on building our global design system
Who you'll be working with
- You'll be working with our talented Product Design team, reporting directly to Jeremy our Head of Product Design
What you'll bring to the table
- Previous experience in a product-driven company
- You know what shipping and maintaining a real-world product means
- Experience & passion building mobile apps
- You are constantly on the look-out for great & innovative services
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
This position is full-time based in Paris. Portfolio required to apply.