Back to jobs listings
Technical Talent Acquisition Manager
Corporate - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing
platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
Your job consists of getting world-class tech profiles on board, by building a pipeline of exceptional candidates, and making sure we get the most out of our selection and interview process.
What you'll work on
- Write compelling job descriptions with our VP Engineering. You need to be able to understand the details of the position, challenge what the hiring manager thinks, and propose some requirements yourself.
- Source talent : you’ll post and advertise job offers, push for internal referrals, participate in recruiting events, mine social networks and any other creative methods you can conceive of to locate the best possible candidates. You may work with recruitment agencies for certain positions, and will manage them.
- Manage the interview process and challenge it to help measure its effectiveness
- Maintain the Candidate Database to keep a healthy pool of qualified applicants
NB: administrative part of HR (like contracts, payroll) is not part of your role
Who you'll work with
- You’ll be working hand in hand with Jordan, our Tech Talent Acquisition Manager from the Paris Head Office
- Reporting to our Head of HR (to be hired soon)
What you'll bring to the table
- Fluent in English and French
- Startup and tech culture & network: no need to know how to code, but you need to be able to understand our engineering department’s challenges. You’re well connected to the tech ecosystem in Paris or elsewhere
- Experience and talent for tech recruiting: knowledge of interview techniques, technical expertise and good at reading people
- At least 3 years of professional experience
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.