Back to jobs listings
Sales Operations Manager
Customer Support - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more livable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading car sharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You will take the responsibility of managing and growing the performance of our Owner Success team across all our European countries.
- The goals of the team are multiple, from convincing our private owners to install our technology Drivy Open (Sales), to helping them improve their quality standards and provide the best experience to our Customers (Success Management).
What you'll be working on
- You will be working closely with our Supply Marketing Department to :
- Build a sales operations organisation in order to convert leads to Open owners
- Educate new owners and accompany them until they are ready to rent their car
- Help our private owners to become 5-star-owners by providing the best quality of service to our customers
- In detail :
- Define the organisation, ownership and scope of our 3 outsourced operations centers (Spain, Madagascar, Morocco)
- Monitor KPIs & SLAs to track the performance of our outsourced partners. Build operations plans to increase our conversion rates.
- Innovate constantly in your approach of operations by setting up new tools and more efficient processes
- Manage your outsourced teams on a daily basis (training, escalations, agent pain-point resolution etc.)
- Carry your team’s voice in all departments in order to improve our service
- Build forecasts, own and follow precisely your different budgets
Who you'll be working with
- Your will be reporting to Saqr, our Customer Service Director.
- You will manage a multilingual outsourced team of 45 located in Spain (Barcelona), Morocco (Rabat) and Madagascar (Antananarivo).
- You will benefit from all the project management resources of the Customer Service Department (Performance monitoring, tools, training, content etc.)
- You will be based in our European HQ in Paris.
What you'll bring to the table
- 7+ years experience in Sales or CSM, ideally managing outbound outsourced teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical teams, executives, in-person and across digital channels.
- Experience with sales in a highly transactional, direct to consumer or peer-to-peer environment.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects autonomously.
- Experience presenting complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language (FR, ES or DE)
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact